DBCL Hall Rental
The following are some general guidelines for rental of the DBCL main hall and/or bar area. This IS NOT a contract nor all inclusive.
- Member must be in good standing for two full years prior to rental approval.
- Member must be in attendance at scheduled event.
- Beer, soda, water, wine MUST BE purchased from DBCL.
- If bar area is used, only DBCL licensed bartender/s WILL BE hired.
- LIQUOR CANNOT BE SOLD/USED ON DBCL PREMISES. NO CARRY-INS.
- Prices are subject to change up to 45 days prior to the event.
- Once the contract is sent out, the member has 30 days to return the signed contract with all costs paid or date will be made available to other members.
- Required costs:
- Rental is $4.00 per person with a minimum charge of $75.
- Maximum capacity is 199.
- Caretaker cleaning fee.
- A Club Representative, with fee, is required for over 100 people in attendance.
- Refundable damage assessment is $300.
To check for available dates or further questions, please contact MarySusan Diedrich.