Bulletin Board Post
Please remember to social distance, use hand sanitizer and wash your hands!
To all DBCL members:
DBCL has fully re-opened as of Wednesday, June 3rd.
Following the June 2nd Special Board Meeting, the following was unanimously approved:
- The CLUB officially opens, Wednesday, June 3rd.
- Guests are welcome.
- Regular hours will be observed: 8am-dusk, or when the parking lot lights turn on.
- Please respect the Caretaker’s hours, 8am-6pm, by NOT disturbing them after 6pm.
- July 7th General meeting is scheduled to take place outside, lower level near the building.
- 2020 Picnic has been cancelled.
Matches, Shoots, and Leagues
- Will officially open on June 15th.
- There will be no changes to the calendar; what is behind us is done!
- Follow COVID safety rules if applicable for your match.
- Social distancing is still in effect!
- If you feel sick or have viral symptoms, PLEASE STAY AT HOME!!!
- ONE single money handler is required and MUST wear gloves.
- If the bar is used, the following is mandatory:
- you MUST have a bartender who will be the ONLY ONE allowed behind the bar.
- Bartender must wear gloves and wipe down surfaces as needed during bar time.
- Masks are optional.
- Must use a new cup every time for single served beers; those with pitchers can use their same cup.
- Since some chairs will be removed from the bar and the tables re-adjusted, you are welcome to use the deck and any tables that may be set up in the main hall for social distancing of 6’.
Last updated: 01/19/2021